Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    Fourth or fifth grade?

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    Or are you saying that you do support a persons right to participate in child porn or cannibalism?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    No I am not, I am just saying people are entitled to their opinions. I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I am not, I am just saying people are entitled to their opinions. I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it. </div></div>

    Some things you should not defend though.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    No, you wouldn't do that either. You'd run at the first volley....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    No I wouldnt, and you do not know that that is just your opinion. In reality you know nothing about me except what has been put forth on this board.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  7. #57
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that was their reason for throwing the can, I would probably buy them another beer & let them sit in my seat so they could try again and have a decent chance of getting a good shot. </div></div>

    I laughed out loud at this for a good 3 minutes. I can see you telling your kid now that's ok to be knocked unconscious by a beer can, as long as it was intended to hit the fag. Great to know that your hatred for Gordon is stronger then the love for your children.(i'm hoping you don't have children, and that once you do you will change your mind)

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    I'd stick with hoping she doesn't have a child.

    For more reasons than one.............
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    If my kid was knocked unconscious then I wouldnt have to worry about telling them it was okay. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member GC_24_HS_24's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2005
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon wins Talladega Moves Past Big E

    well gordon is one of the veterans out there with jarrett, labonte (who started at the same time as gordon), rudd, and even kyle petty...do these drivers ever get booed?...almost never...but gordon everyone STILL hates him when he tries to salute dale earnhardt and these whiney Jr fans give him he**...i mean come on gordon has made this sport even more popular...he was friends with the late earnhardt and still people hate him...gordon is definitely one of the best drivers to ever run in NASCAR...he got to win #76 almost 150 races before senior did...he's definitely rewritten the record books so you all should at least give the man his due...and no he isn't a fag for all you whiney Jr. fans
    "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •